Welcome to our returns and cancellations page! Here you will find our official policies for returns, delivery policies, our warranties, and some tips on what you’ll need to pick up your custom furniture (if you so choose), and how to be prepared for the delivery of our handmade furniture.We hope you find this section useful. Please contact us if you have questions after reading this page so that we can make it more useful for future customers. At Saka furniture, we’re always trying to make the experience of our customers 100% positive. So, despite the handmade nature of each piece of our furniture, we’re still able to offer our customers returns under the following conditions:
- Returns within 30 days of delivery (with a 15 % restocking fee on the final pre-tax price of the furniture)
- Returned items must be undamaged and unaltered
For customers who opt to not have their furniture delivered, we do allow for pickup from our warehouse. However, note that pickup of Saka furniture is exceptionally difficult due to the fact that the furniture is already assembled and ready to be placed. Because of this difficulty and the safety issues created by our furniture being unusual substantial, we are not able to load furniture for our customers. If you would still like to move your own furniture from our warehouse, please bring any necessary support needed to load the furniture into your vehicle. That being said, we will assist you loading your new furniture into your vehicle.
However, note that our warranty protects products under residential use only. This includes normal wear and tear (including compression of filling materials and loss of shape) and surface scratches that occur with normal use. Damages that result from improper use, lack of care or negligence, and sun exposure are unfortunately not covered by our warranty.
We also pay for pick up and delivery fees of warranty-covered damages within one year of purchase, but we are unable to pay such fees after the first year of ownership.
Once your furniture is assembled and finished, we will call to schedule delivery to your address. Since we make multiple deliveries in a day, our delivery team will provide a 3-hour window on delivery day.
For rescheduling of delivery, please kindly give us a 48 hours advance notice before delivery day. Requests for rescheduling within 48 hours are extremely difficult for us to approve.
To make the delivery and placement of your handmade Saka furniture as smooth and stress-free as possible, please map out and let us know the best pathway from outside your home to where the piece will be located and other access points that would be difficult for our trucks to access.
Our delivery team will attempt to unwrap, place, and assemble (if necessary) your new furniture in the appropriate room in your home. Unfortunately, we cannot place your furniture if we cannot physically fit the piece into the desired room.
So, before ordering, be sure to:
- Measure all pertinent doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings between the entrance to your home and the desired destination for the furniture. There is nothing worse than ordering furniture only to discover it can’t fit into your space.
- Clear the path of delivery through your home so that the delivery personnel have plenty of room to move your furniture to its desired location in your home.
- Remove all old furniture and complete any furniture re-arrangements prior to delivery. We do not have the facilities to remove old furniture from your home, and we cannot rearrange existing furniture for our customers.
We request that our customers immediately inspect the furniture upon delivery and share any concerns they may have with our delivery team. If no claim for defect or damage is made at this time, furniture will be considered fully accepted and delivered without defect or damage.